Which waterfront community will you choose?
Seaport Real Estate Group actively tracks over sixty waterfront communities along the Connecticut Shoreline from the seaports of Stonington to the beaches in Branford. Each of these communities offer unique attributes, amenities and property types that cater to the lifestyles of its residents. For more information about Waterfront Communities & Shoreline Properties for sale in southeastern Connecticut please visit Seaport Real Estate Groups Shoreline Guide.
Find the Perfect Home at the Right Price
When buying a home it is important to determine exactly what you want and need in order to make smart decisions. But, a waterfront home is not just any home. Special considerations need to be taken to ensure that your property will suit your lifestyle and let you enjoy the activities you love.
- What amenities are you looking for: Private Beach, Deep Water Dock, Yacht Club, Tennis Courts, Golf or close to Restaurants and Entertainment?
- Which waterfront communities match your requirements?
- How do association fees, building restrictions and taxes compare form one community to the next?
- Once you have determined your requirements... how do you find a deal?
If you are look for the perfect home at the right price Seaport Real Estate Group can help you ask the right questions, provide proprietary market analytics and make informed decisions.
Is now the Right Time to Sell?
People sell homes for a variety of reasons. We are in a Buyers’ Market and if you don’t need to sell for the next 7 to 10 years it may be worth the wait. However, if you do not have the luxury of time you need to ask the right questions and make informed decisions. Here are a couple of good questions to get you on the right track.
- What kind of property do you have (style, size, bedrooms, amenities, etc.) and how does it compare to other “like-kind” properties in the market that have sold, are under contract and have not sold in the last 12 months.
- How has your waterfront community preformed over the last 2 years when compared to other competing waterfront communities that offer similar lifestyles?
- How do your taxes and association fees affect your chances of sale?
- What gives you property a competitive advantage in the market place?
- Do you really know how your property compares to other “like-kind” properties in communities like Stonington Borough, Lords Point, Masons Island, Giants Neck, Black Point, Middle Beach and other competing areas.
Understanding the competitive landscape is an important part of making informed choices. Generalized information and false assumptions often lead to misinformation and bad decisions. Good information (that can be sourced and verified) often leads to make the right decision, even under difficult circumstances. Seaport Real Estate Group can help you ask the right questions and make informed decisions about selling your home. Contact us for a free consultation.
Seaport Real Estate Group is a full service, top producing, real estate advisory team that is affiliated with William Pitt | Sotheby’s International Realty. Our market knowledge, business acumen, ability to leverage the latest technologies and professional marketing services set us apart from other agents and provides unparalleled exposure to qualified buyers. We also provide proprietary market analytics which helps our clients make informed decisions and gives them a competitive advantage in a challenging market. Proactive communication and customer service is the cornerstone of our successful business. Please contact us and let us know how we can be of service.Posted by Tim Bray on