A historic mill style building dating to the 1800's overlooking Rogers Pond and adjacent to exit 5 on Route 9. Historically known as the Pratt Read "West Factory", ivory products were manufactured in this facility until the 1930's. Manufacturing continued with various companies until recently. On 4.50 acres, a variety of uses would benefit from this convenient location minutes from Deep River center. Over 12,000sf feet on two levels with open space on main floor. The town of Deep River is eager for proposals to redevelop this historic landmark.
©2019 Listings courtesy of the Connecticut Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.