Old Mystic Estates Homes For Sale
Old Mystic Estates is a subdivision located in Stonington on Nautilus Way and Latitude Circle. The typical property in Old Mystic Estates sits on 1.0 acres and is currently a new development (2011). The average home size ranges from 2000 to 3600 square feet with 3 to 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms. If you would like more information on this community such as average property taxes, historical sales trends, the number of homes in the subdivision, or how this subdivision compares to other subdivisions or the market in general contact a subdivision specialist who will help you better understand the market and provide useful information you need to make informed decisions.
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
Old Mystic Estates at Stonington is a community of luxurious single-family homes on 1+/1 acre home sites located in Stonington, CT. Surrounded by pristine open space and walking trails this community of new homes is truly unique to the area. Spectacular ranch-style and two-story home designs with traditional New England architecture will complement this picturesque community. Old Mystic Estates is conveniently located off Exit 90 on I-95 and is just minutes from quaint restaurants, shops, and the historic Mystic River Bascule Bridge in downtown Mystic.
- Private community of estate homes with approximately 1 acre homesites that abut to Town of Stonington Open Space.
- Close to the quaint restaurants and shops in the charming area of Old Mystic Seaport, Mystic Aquarium, and Institute of Exploration..
- Outstanding location just 25 minutes from a wide variety of recreational activities that the Connecticut and Rhode Island shorelines have to offer..
- Spectacular home designs include the Princeton and Bayhill, both offering first-floor master suites..
- Over 30 unique exterior elevations to choose from, hundreds of options to customize your home, a ten-year limited warranty, and many included outstanding features at no additional cost..
- Walking trails meander throughout the community.