Auction Puts You in The Driver's Seat.
Seaport Auction engineers a focused marketing campaign. The goal is to attract multiple buyers to your property by pinpointing exactly WHAT we are marketing. Starting in the Real Estate industry in 2005, utilizing a traditional brokerage approach to sales, we’ve been doing our homework on the market forces that drive property values and in turn, influence supply and demand.
In Real Estate, supply and demand is the name of the game. Upon recognizing a property’s discounted initial bid price, buyers are motivated to get in the game and compete for your property. The process is easily accessible via online bidding platforms that accommodate the broadest audience of buyers. This brings multiple buyers to the table and maximizes your eventual sale price and reduces your carrying costs of holding the property over long periods of time. Property Auction candidates are identified and vetted through Comprehensive Valuation techniques.
Sometimes the Conventional Way of Selling Properties Doesn’t Always Make Sense.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your property has been sitting on the market for longer than you planned.
- You’ve been waiting for your property to sell with each new price reduction.
- It feels like there are no buyers for your property. You continue to hope.
Q. What types of properties do you auction?
A. Any property that meets the Two-thirds Rule. This is predicated upon analysis of the PROPERTY, the MARKET in which it is located, as well as the specific condition of the SELLERS FINANCES. If 2 of these 3 are met, Auction is generally a viable and effective mode of sale.
Q. How will auction benefit me?
A. Benefits to a Seller
- Buyers come prepared to buy
- Comprehensive valuation of the property location
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes, insurance, maintenance & Utilities.
- Assurance that the property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- Accelerates the sale to 30-45 days
- Inspections performed upfront
- Creates competition among buyers—auction prices often exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Takes the seller out of the negotiation process
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility
- Seller can utilize a reserve price and does not have to sell. Reserve prices are met __% of the time
Q. How long will it take to auction my property?
A. Once a property goes live on the market, the Auction process typically requires 30-45 days to close.
Q. How much will it cost me to auction my property?
A. A $500 marketing platform fee up front.
Placed in the proper context: How much can it save you to Auction your property? The Auction play allows qualified sellers to position, market and sell their properties within 30-45 days free of all inspections, appraisals, contingencies & remedies. This expedites the sales process and minimizes carrying costs while maximizing the number of buyers bidding the price upward over a predetermined and closed-end time frame.
Q. Why should I choose to auction instead of selling traditionally?
A. The traditional approach may be the right fit for some. Not all properties are Auction candidates. For suitable Auction applicants the advantages include:
- Maximized sale price through a competitive bidding process.
- Free of typical roadblocks encountered in the traditional approach in the form of contingencies, inspections and remedies that slow the process.
- Closing of sale within 30-45 days. Minimized carrying costs help you as the Seller, put more money back in your pocket.
Q. Do I need a real estate agent?
A. This is a matter of preference. Seaport Auction is ready, willing and able to work directly with sellers, or partner with their listing agents within a collaborative effort that focuses all resources on serving the client exclusively.