Selling your property for the highest price possible
is directly correlated to answering the following questions.
Allow us to be your GUIDE
- Determine where we are in the real estate cycle? Is now the time to Sell? Rent? or strategically stay out of the market based on your objectives.
- Is it a Buyer's Market or Seller's Market in your specific price range? Are prices being forced up or down?
- How have similar properties on your street, neighborhood, or close proximity to your property performed in relation to the market over the past 20 years?
- How many buyer's are currently searching for similar properties in your price range?
- What can you do to your property to maximize your return before placing your property on the market?
- Will the property appraise based on the most recent sales that are comparable?
"Under very difficult market conditions did an excellent job selling our home. Tim and his group were the second group we had engaged after having little success with the first. Tim is positive, helpful, well connected, and incredibly responsive. Once we had a deal with the new buyer he paved the way to a smooth closing through helping us with services and matters needing rapid resolution. We would recommend Seaport to any and all! " ~ RB Andrews
Group Qualifications to be your Guide:
B.S. Real Estate (UConn), MBA, Former Appraiser, Graphic Designer, Social Media Expert, Top 1% of Agents
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.