Real Estate Raw&Uncut is for: Realtors, Agents, Buyers, Sellers, Brokers, Attorneys, Lenders, or just anyone that wants it "REAL" in REAL ESTATE! No hidden lies, none of that Realtor "fluff", no TV drama, no media BS... only the cold hard truth which we deliver unscripted and unfiltered with a new episode every week.
Episode 185: Chances are very good that your seller will receive much less in the long run for an overpriced property than if the property was priced correctly from the start. Most people accept and understand this concept. What many do not recognize is that knowing your product prior to listing can prove to be instrumental in getting the deal done. It is imperative that you have the following information before placing a property on the market. Utility Information, Deed, Demographics of the town, Schedule A, Septic Information, well location, topography, wetlands, fema flood and much more. Click here to see an example of property researched thoroughly.
1) Deed and Schedule--> https://connecticut-townclerks-records.com/User/Login.aspx
2) Demographics--> https://profiles.ctdata.org/profiles/download
3) Topography & Wetlands--> https://sccogct.mapgeo.io/?latlng=41.508652%2C-72.084732&zoom=10
4) Example of a property--> https://bit.ly/40saltacrescustomer
If you have any questions that you would like us to answer, please put them in the comment section! We would love to hear from you!
- Subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL by clicking HERE
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER by clicking HERE
- Set an APPOINTMENT with us by clicking HERE
Connect with Tim Bray
Leave A Comment