Infographics are defined as "graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clear." Here at Seaport, we utilize design and information to convey new ways to share our real estate knowledge with you all!
Found 2 blog entries about Infographics.
These terms are utilized all the time by real estate professionals in describing properties. Tim Bray and Seaport Real Estate Group pull back the curtain and expose the true meanings. Take a look!!
REAL ESTATE TERMS REDEFINED
- RELO -Up to 15% off the list price because the seller is being subsidized by a corporate relocation company.
- COZY – Small and cramped
- GOOD BONES – This place needs to be rehabbed
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – Focus on location typically means that that structure is less than adequate, and focus is being placed on its positive attribute. Location.
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTICE – Ok, this property needs a massive cash infusion to bring life back to the old girl.
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP – This owner has put their